Shattered Dreams program teaches valuable lessons
Laura Chesner Staff Writer College Application Essay Help Online 2013. On Monday, April 15, the Bremond High School student body took part in a DWI program on campus. Students, local first responders, faculty and staff volunteered to be an injured person, or a dead body or even the grim reaper in an interactive program meant to drive home the seriousness of drinking and driving. Police, EMS and fire vehicles were on campus to participate in the program and to lend authenticity to the scene that unfolded. The two-day program is designed to educate students, parents, and the community about the serious issue of underage drinking and driving, by providing a realistic experience and encouraging them to make positive choices. The "Shattered Dreams" program involves the dramatization of an alcohol-related crash on or near a high school campus, complete with police and EMS response, emergency room treatment, family notifications, and the arrest and booking of the driver. The second day of the program culminates in “memorial” services for those who perished in the crash. Students read obituaries that they prepared for their own memorials. The assembly includes important information about preventing alcohol related accidents as well as what to do when friends are drinking. “Overall, the program was a success if it made even just one student think twice about drinking and driving,” said Bremond teacher Brenna Yanowski.
- http://dataentryproject.som.yale.edu/mywritingpaper-mywritingpaper/ Mywritingpaper Mywritingpaper.
- http://dlearn.tugab.bg/?dissertation-on-distance-learning Dissertation On Distance Learning.
- http://context.upc.es/index.php?phd-dissertation-help-university-of-michigan Phd Dissertation Help University Of Michigan.
- http://www.papilouve.com/assignment-help-online/ Assignment Help Online.
- Phd Comics Caution Thesis Writing.