Officer Stem cleared and returned to duty
At approximately 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, December 30, officers of the Hearne Police Department responded to a disturbance call at the Columbus Village Apartments on Riley St. in Hearne. Dispatch advised officers of reports that three subjects were allegedly seen in a white colored vehicle firing a gun. Officers arrived on the scene and located the vehicle and subjects matching the description given by dispatch. Officer Stephen Stem was involved in a shooting that resulted in the death of one subject. Family members have identified the deceased as 28-year-old Tederalle Satchell. A gun was recovered from the scene that did not belong to law enforcement.
Officer Stem was put on paid administrative leave until the Texas Rangers investigation was completed. In April, the Robertson County Grand Jury heard the Texas Rangers report delivered by Ranger Andres DeLaGarza. The Grand Jury no-billed the case against Stem and decided not to proceed with charges. Mayor Ruben Gomez said, “We are glad to have Officer Stem back on patrol. We are also glad that the Grand Jury and the DA’s office saw fit to release him back to our care.”
- Literature Review Help Sheet.
- Soviet Union Term Paper click.
- http://www.indievisionmusic.com/purchase-acrobat-adobe-professional/ Purchase Acrobat Adobe Professional.
- http://blog.dslrf.org/college-writing-companys/ College Writing Companys.
- http://blog.seo-profi.pl/ghostwriter-instrumental/ Ghostwriter Instrumental.