Firework limits for Robertson County
Robertson County Commissioners Court has put in an order prohibiting certain fireworks in unincorporated areas. This order states that no person may sell, detonate, ignite, or anyway use fireworks classified as “skyrockets with sticks” and “missiles with fins” in specified areas of the county.
The order does not prohibit permissible fireworks such as common fireworks small in size and large firework devices designed primarily to produce visible or audible effects by combustion, deflagration, or detonation.
If a person commits an offence knowingly or intentionally it is a Class C misdemeanor.
Some cities in the county have placed a couple of their own rules as well.
Hearne and Bremond have banned fireworks within the city limits, but Hearne has set a designated location for people to go and shoot off fireworks.
The location will be near the intersection of FM 485 and Airport Road, which is just west of the fair grounds. The location will be available July 3 & 4 from 8:00p.m. to 10:30p.m.
If there is a burn ban in place over the Fourth of July holiday than the location will not be available.
Suezan Hoskins / Robertson County News
- Write An Essay Justice watch.
- http://oisp.hcmut.edu.vn/?business-plan-for-custom-jewelry Business Plan For Custom Jewelry.
- Find Help Homework Teacher.
- http://www.knsb-bg.org/?academic-essays-buy Academic Essays Buy.
- http://serc.eng.usm.my/?english-paper-bsc-2011-punjab-university English Paper Bsc 2011 Punjab University.