Jesse Everette Johnson
Jesse Everette Johnson, Jr., 77, of Bridgeport, Texas, passed away Sunday, June 30, 2013, in Decatur, Texas. Graveside services will be held at 10:00 AM Tuesday, July 2, 2013, in East Bridgeport Cemetery. Melvin Castleberry will officiate. Visitation is from 6:00 - 8:00 PM Monday, July 1, 2013 at Jones Family Funeral Home in Bridgeport.
Jesse was born June 9, 1936, in Fort Worth, Texas to Ola Maude (Greer) and Jesse Everette Johnson, Sr. He was a quality controller who retired from Hanson Aggregates. He served his country in the U. S. Air Force. Jesse married Patsy Palmer on August 9, 1969 in Houston, Texas. He was an avid football fan, especially Texas A&M.
Jesse is survived by his wife of forty-three years; son Tommy Johnson and wife Denae of Bridgeport; daughter Trisha Johnson of Fort Worth; brothers Jerry Johnson and wife Martha of Bryan, Texas and Kenneth Johnson and wife Ellen of Franklin, Texas; grandchildren Cheyenne Crisp and husband Ethan and Joliet Johnson; and great-grandchildren Chevelle and Creed Crisp.
He is preceded in death by his parents and his brother Tommy Johnson.
Donations may be made to the Down Syndrome Partnership of North Texas, 1300 W. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 227, Fort Worth, Texas 76102; 817-390-2970.
- http://www.abundancebound.com/blog/research-websites/ Research Websites.
- http://www.arch.pw.edu.pl/?earn-phd-research-thesis Earn Phd Research Thesis.
- http://www.padr.ufrpe.br/sites/padr.ufrpe.br/files/index.php?dissertation-paper Dissertation Paper.
- http://www.wse.krakow.pl/?respect-essays-for-students Respect Essays For Students.
- Resume Writer Service 10.