Local loses house in fire
On August 5, 2013 at approximately 4:45am, Hearne Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to 301 S. Alamo St. in Hearne in reference to a structure fire. Upon arrival, the wood frame home was engulfed in flames and had already been evacuated by Hearne Police Department. Calvert Volunteer Fire Department was also dispatched for mutual aid to help contain the blaze. The home was a total loss. The homeowner was identified as 76-year-old Charles Williams of Hearne. No injuries where reported. American Red Cross has been notified to assist the homeowner. The cause of the fire is unknown.
A fund has been set up at First Victoria Bank for Charles E. Williams. This is to help defray costs related to his home burning and loss of all of his belongings. All First Victoria Bank branches can receive donations.
Local Report / Robertson County News
- Mythman Homework Help see.
- http://context.upc.es/index.php?help-with-college-application-essay Help With College Application Essay.
- http://www.epi-bg.org/?trigonometry-homework-help Trigonometry Homework Help.
- http://elite.polito.it/?writing-an-essay-conclusion Writing An Essay Conclusion.
- http://www.surgeskateboard.com/extended-essay-help-ib/ Extended Essay Help Ib.