A great day for pie in Wheelock
Despite the early morning heat Pioneer Days did not melt. The event started off bright and early with a bang, literally. There were some re-enactors there to perform a bit for the crowd.
Many businesses and families had set up booths to sell some items. There was a cakewalk, and even a dunking booth.
The children had their own area to have fun, which included a big slide, a bounce house, and a train ride around the event.
Franklin Safari had a petting zoo set up for kids to play with the animals.
There was a great concession stand that served food like hotdogs and BBQ sandwiches, along with ice cold beverages.
Inside the Wheelock Civic Center was an auction and out front of the building was a small car show.
Suezan Hoskins / Robertson County News
- http://blog.leadgraffiti.com/physical-science-homework-help/ Physical Science Homework Help.
- http://coral.ufsm.br/hans/?how-to-write-phd-thesis-proposal How To Write Phd Thesis Proposal.
- Non Thesis Masters Pharmaceutical Science.
- If Water Behave Like Other Compounds.
- http://www.ipbrick.com/trend-micro-titanium-antivirus-plus-2012-32-bit/ Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus Plus 2012 (32 Bit).