Maurine Lavesta West
Maurine Lavesta West, 98, of Hearne, passed away Thursday, October 3, 2013 at the Franklin Nursing Home.
She was born to Hildred W. Starkey and Donie Bolton Starkey in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma on March 25, 1915. She was a nurse in the Robertson County area for many years.
A memorial service will be held at St. Francis Catholic Church in Chicago, Illinois on October 13, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. No services were held in Hearne.
Preceding her in death is her husband, Carl West; two sons, Carl West, Jr. and Edgar West; brothers, Wilmo Starkey, J. M. Starkey, Wade Starkey; and sisters, Virginia McDonald, Estelle Pack.
Survivors include her daughter and son-in-law, Gloria West Smith and Thomas J. Smith, Jr. of Boling Brook, Illinois; granddaughters, Alexandria Smith, Vicki English, Carla West, Sandra West; grandson, Bill West; and great-grandchild, Niyelrie Smith.
Arrangements were entrusted to Heartfield-Ritter Funeral Home.
- http://www.topdownproteomics.org/?term-paper-synonym Term Paper Synonym.
- http://americanmaint.org/computer-dissertation-index/ Computer Dissertation Index.
- College Essay Diversity Help.
- http://www.indievisionmusic.com/autodesk-takeoff-price/ Autodesk Takeoff Price.
- http://www.usug.ub.gov.mn/?websites-that-write-essays-for-you-that-is-under-20-a-page Websites That Write Essays For You That Is Under 20 A Page.