Escapee sought by Hearn PD - UPDATED
UPDATE: This escapee has been captured. He turned himself in at the Robertson County Sheriff's Office.
According to Chief Thomas Williams of the Hearne Police Department, Phillip Robinson escaped from the Hearne Police Department at approximately 11:20 p.m. on October 19.
Robison escaped while in custody and is described as a 19-year old black male with a dark complexion. Robinson was being held on Criminal Mischief charges which is a parole violation and resisting arrest.
Robinson is 5'11 and around 155 pounds.
Anyone with information to the whereabouts of Phillip Robinson should contact the Hearne Police Department at 979-279-5333. Do not try to apprehend this fugitive.
- http://www.barczi.elte.hu/?analyisis-of-buyer-behaviour-essay-full-auth3-filmbay-yo12i-aj-ducts-html Analyisis Of Buyer Behaviour Essay Full Auth3 Filmbay Yo12i Aj Ducts Html.
- Cover Letter For College Admissions Representative there.
- Cheap Windows 7 Laptops Under 300 go.
- http://kaiasand.net/help-writing-statement-of-purpose/ Help Writing Statement Of Purpose.
- http://www.vlatkahorvat.com/?professional-business-plan-writer-cost Professional Business Plan Writer Cost.