Hattie Leonard Foster
Hattie Leonard Foster passed away at her home in the community of Willow Creek to be with her Heavenly Father. She was born on October 11, 1914 in Waco, Texas to Newton Leonard and Paralee Tallant Leonard. She moved to Robertson County at the age of two. She then moved to Houston and eventually to Friendswood, Texas. She returned to Willow Creek in 2007 after 75 years in the Houston area to live with her daughter, Jean Foster Johnson and son-in-law, Wendell Johnson, Sr.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband: Taylor Foster, son; Wendell Nolan Foster and wife, Marlene, sisters; Ollie Leonard Ross and Nellie Leonard Crisp.
She loved gardening, quilting, embroidery and cooking for her family.
She is survived by:
Daughter and Son-in-law- Jean Foster Johnson and Wendell Johnson
2 great grandchildren
Niece – Betty Ross Grace and husband, Clarence
Great Niece – Jill Grace Specion and husband Rich
Great Nephew – Robert Sterling Grace
Great Great Niece – Kelly Thompson and husband Jeff
3 Great Great Nephews – Nick, Parker and Justin
She is also survived by her foster daughter, Sylvia Herdejurgen and her
Services will be held on Monday, December 30, 2013 at 10:00 A.M. at the McCauley Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow in the Bald Prairie Cemetery in Robertson County. Visitation will be held on Sunday, December 29, 2013 from 4-6 P.M. at McCauley Funeral Home in Franklin.
- http://www.texaschristmastrees.com/?quality-custom-essay Quality Custom Essay.
- http://elite.polito.it/?comment-faire-une-bonne-dissertation-philosophique Comment Faire Une Bonne Dissertation Philosophique.
- http://dataentryproject.som.yale.edu/master-thesis-length/ Master Thesis Length.
- Research Paper Page Order.
- http://www.vibha.org/?impact-of-community-service-essay Impact Of Community Service Essay.