Scott retires from First Star
On Friday, December 27, First Star Bank in Hearne held a retirement party for longtime employee Louise “Lou” Scott. Scott was an Assistant Vice President and Loan Officer. She worked at First Star Bank for 8 years.
“I’ve been in banking over 40 years and am so glad to have had this experience.” said Scott. “First Star Bank is top-notch.”
Scott was graced by her friends, family, and coworkers during her retirement party.
Scott said that she plans on traveling with her husband more now and enjoying the down time retirement will allow her to have. She said that retiring is bitter sweet because she is going to miss all of her coworkers and customers, but she is ready to be home with her family.
Suezan Hoskins \ Robertson County News
- http://www.topdownproteomics.org/?doctoral-thesis-ethnography Doctoral Thesis Ethnography.
- Online Professional Resume Writing Services Seattle.
- Thesis Master Chart click.
- http://www.wse.krakow.pl/?solidworks-homework-help Solidworks Homework Help.
- http://community.som.yale.edu/business-plan-writing-service/ Business Plan Writing Service.