September 26, 1933 - January 16, 2014
Faye Flanagan of Calvert, Texas passed away on January 16, 2014 at the age of 80 after a long battle with cancer. A visitation and service was held at Memorial Funeral Home on Friday, January 17th from 5-7pm.
Faye is survived by her husband of 61 years, Ben Flanagan; two daughters, Deborah Flanagan and Terri Flanagan; and sister-in-law, Janice Wilganowski. She had a long career in Utilization Review, the antique business and loved to travel and play on the computer.
She was loved and will be missed by many.
- http://www.usug.ub.gov.mn/?writing-a-good-application-letter Writing A Good Application Letter.
- http://co.marion.oh.us/?research-papers-on-martin-luther Research Papers On Martin Luther.
- http://www.vibha.org/?live-homework-help-michigan Live Homework Help Michigan.
- Phd Thesis Pattern Recognition here.
- http://www.dbsophic.com/?dissertation-write-for-pay-expected Dissertation Write For Pay Expected.