Lions Club cooks up warmth during the cold weather
On Friday, January 24 The Lions Club had a chili, cornbread, dessert, and tea supper. Plates cost $6.00 for all you can eat chili and cornbread. The supper was held in the Hearne Elementary Cafeteria.
The chili was cooked by the Hearne Elementary Cafeteria works and was enjoyed by everyone.
All proceeds the Lion’s Club raised at the chili supper went to the Lion’s Club Scholarship fund. The Lions Club has many fundraisers through out the year and this was a very successful fundraiser.
The Lions Club is headed by President, Daryl Talley.
Suezan Hoskins / Robertson County News
- English Essays Online Expansions.
- Primary Homework Help Castles Defence.
- http://serc.eng.usm.my/?does-homework-help-students-learn Does Homework Help Students Learn.
- Earth Science Homework Help.
- http://elite.polito.it/?does-homework-help-statistics Does Homework Help Statistics.