Joey Lee Satchell
Joey Lee Satchell, 51, of Hearne, passed away Monday, January 20, 2014 at St. Joseph Regional Health Center in Bryan. Services are set for 10 a.m. Saturday, February 1, at St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church in Hearne with the Rev. J. Montgomery officiating. Burial will be in Riverside Cemetery. Visitation will be from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, January 31, at Glenn Mack Funeral Home in Hearne. Joey was born May 1, 1962 in Hearne to Emily Satchell and Willie Jones. He attended Hearne High School where he was a football player. Joey enjoyed attending church and loved family gatherings. Survivors include his wife, Fledia Satchell; sons, LaTarrius, Eddie & JaMarcus; daughter, Fledia Nicole; brothers, Jimmy and Charles Satchell; sisters Lillie , Rosie, Johnnie and Shirley; and special friends, Michael, Tracy, Cornelius, Kenneth and Jessie Ray. Joey’s care and arrangements have been entrusted to Glenn Mack Funeral Home.
- http://www.usug.ub.gov.mn/?research-papers-mechanical-engineering Research Papers Mechanical Engineering.
- http://grayson.house.gov/?cheap=120&essayhelp=where-to-submit-online-essays Where To Submit Online Essays.
- http://www.srizon.com/.git/index.php?politics-essay-writing Politics Essay Writing.
- http://www.sgc.utoronto.ca/index2.php?data-analysis-dissertation Data Analysis Dissertation.
- Business Plan Writers In Atlanta Ga.