Louvina (Moore) Woodard
August 25, 1935 - February 15, 2014
Louvina (Moore) “Granny” Woodard, 78, of Bryan, passed away Saturday, February 15, 2014 at her home. Visitation will be from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Glenn Mack Funeral Home of Hearne. A celebration of her life is planned for 1 p.m. Saturday, February 22, at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, 1401 Juniper St. in Bryan, with Rev. Alonzo Mable officiating. Interment will be in Oakwood Cemetery in Bryan.
Louvina was born August 25, 1935 in Yacoo City, Miss., to Aaron Sr. and Classie Moore. She attended Pontiac High School in Pontiac, Michigan. She was a member of Pleasant Grove Baptist Church.
Survivors include her son, Lewis Moore and Ella of Bryan; daughter, Gloria Boxton of Bryan; seven grandchildren, 17 great grandchildren, two great great grandchildren, and a host of other relatives and friends.
The family has entrusted Louvina’s arrangements and care to Glenn Mack Funeral Home of Hearne.
- Custom Research Papers Cheap.
- How To Write An Application Essay Zoo.
- http://pce.northwestern.edu/?dissertation-administration-of-higher-education Dissertation Administration Of Higher Education.
- http://www.dbsophic.com/?buy-a-university-essay Buy A University Essay.
- http://www.klub.platforma.org/?dissertation-funding-for-minorities Dissertation Funding For Minorities.