Elmo was born November 16 1944. He passed away on March 29,2014. At home surrounded by his family. Elmo was a hard worker up until he got sick. He worked at GATX for thirty-one years. Elmo loved collecting just about everything he could get his hands on. His favorite was Hot wheels. He leaves his mother Julia Whitaker, his wife of thirty two years Janell Bates Wetzler, two sons by his first wife. Michael Wetzler and Jana of Hearne and James Wetzler and wife Jennifer of Wheelock. Two sons that he loved like his own John Sullivan and wife Kim of SantaFe Texas, Jerald Sullivan and wife Ginger also of SantaFe Texas. One daughter Jani Moon and Husband Phillip of Hearne. One adopted son Donald Bates of Hearne.
Nineteen grandchildren Latisha, Michael, Nichole, Michael Jr., Savannah, Alisa, Chavon, Johnny, Kerisa, Elizabeth, Dawn, Kody, Daisy, Nellie, Holly, Willie, Lexi, Bennie, and Abbie and 9 great grandchildren.
A special thanks to Bethany Baptist church for being so wonderful and being here for us in our time of need, and also to the Family Hospice team for all their help. A memorial service has been set for April 5, 2014 at Bethany Baptist Church in Blackjack at 4 p.m.
- Health And Nutrition Essay see.
- http://kelantan.uitm.edu.my/?great-admission-essay Great Admission Essay.
- http://preh.uprrp.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/index.php?cheap-dissertation-writers Cheap Dissertation Writers.
- Dissertation Mort Boileau Corpus.
- http://www.fides-ratio.pl/?research-proposal-for-phd-in-mass-communication Research Proposal For Phd In Mass Communication.