“It’s a game a lot like treasure hunting,” said Publisher Dennis Phillips. Here’s what is going on. In one newspaper, either a Franklin Advocate or Robertson County News there is free tickets to Schlitterbahn Waterpark in South Padre Island.
Organizers of the first annual Hearne Fishing Derby just can’t seem to catch a break — a break in the weather that is. Scheduled for this Sunday, the derby will have to be set back one more week thanks to the impending rain expected this
weekend from the storm that is coming from the Gulf of Mexico.
The St. Philip’s Episcopal Church in Hearne is hosting a Vacation Bible School from 8:30 a.m. to noon July 13 thru 17. They will be featuring trains to illustrate the theme, “Crossroads to Christ.” It is free to the first 50 children aged 5-12 who have registered by July 12. Hope to see you there.
• Letters to the Editor will be considered for publication only if they are signed and are accompanied with a phone number and mailing address, which will not be published. Letters may be edited for length or offensive material. Anonymous letters will not be published or read, just simply discarded.
• The deadline for news, calendar listings, photographs, retail and classified advertisements is Monday at noon. Call for advertising rates, sizes and layout requirements or email your advertising information to: email@example.com
• Robertson County News is published weekly by Robertson County Publishing, LP postage paid at Hearne, Texas ; USPS 238860.
• Any erroneous reflection upon the character, standing or reputation of any person, firm, or corporation appearing in the Robertson County News will be corrected if brought to our attention.
• We welcome and encourage submissions regarding your club, church or organization. Please send your news by mail to the address above or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Robertson County News and www.robconews.com, as well as any reasonable derivative of these names, are trademarks of Robertson County Publishing, LP and use of these trademarks without the express written consent of Robertson County Publishing, LP is strictly prohibited. The entire contents of each issue of the Robertson County News and www.robconews.com are protected under the Federal Copyright Act. Reproduction of any portion of any issue will not be permitted without the express permission of Jackson County Publishing, LP.